What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to running and completing your 1st 5k
- Showing you how to run only 2-3x/week and accomplish your running distance goal
- Showing you the biggest simple mistake that almost all beginner runners make
- Showing you the one thing you must not do, that a lot of runners do
- Showing you how to stay injury free during your running training
- Showing you specific stretches & warm ups to help prevent injury
- Showing you how to run your 1st mile within 1 -2 weeks
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Run A 5k In 5 Weeks scores 73.99/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://runa5kin5weeks.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD19.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: runa5kin5weeks.com you’ll also be taken through to runa5kin5weeks.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)